Find us on Google+ FISHING AND FISH RESTAURANT EATING AKAME BALI | BALI DEWATA ISLAND INDONESIAN

FISHING AND FISH RESTAURANT EATING AKAME BALI

Posted by BALI DEWATA ISLAND INDONESIAN on Saturday, December 29, 2012

Want to eat fish freshly obtained from the fishing pond? Akame restaurant could be one of the goals. The restaurant serves culinary penglaman by the fishing pond. Maybe it could be a reference cool places to eat seafood in Denpasar.
The restaurant is located on the road to the Port of Benoa, Bali's largest port. Just after the entrance to Benoa Harbour, there is a big signboard on the left of the road bearing the name of this restaurant. So it is not hard to find.
When I first saw the sign I was smitten. You see the sign that contains the photos are interesting. Hut on the edge of the pond with color twilight. Relax. If it were so, I was easily persuaded. Hehe. Since that time I to Benoa for something else, so I can not be stopped.
But my curiosity was also relieved when I finally got to it last week. Her show is looking for a lunch spot for a field trip Covering UNFCCC reporters in Nusa Dua.
Akame restaurant is right on the edge of the pond. In the lake also some afternoon fishing. There are about seven blank bale at the edge of this pool. In addition to the meal, it's also a blank bale fishing spot. So can all fishing and fish cooked and eaten there. Uh, of course, cooking in the kitchen, not in the blank bale it.
I choose a place in the main restaurant with a capacity of about 70 seats. In order to enjoy the fishing pond and the atmosphere, I select the right most edge of the desk chair. So I could darting eyes thither. Unfortunately the noise of people fishing in front of me rather annoying. Moreover, they do not look too friendly. But yowis. Ignore it.
According to Made Widianta, the marketing Akame restaurant, this place is a total area of ​​six hectares. Four acres for cultivation, the rest for farms and restaurants. Originally, this place is just a place that is not too well preserved because it was on the edge of the mangrove forest. A lot of garbage piled up in the neighborhood. Since a year ago, this place has changed. Now there is a place of cultivation, fishing, eating there as well.
Fish are cultivated here are milkfish, grouper, and snapper. "The seeds we buy from Java," said Made.
Small fish were included in the six acre nursery. Also lured the visitors. Sunday afternoon about 50 visitors busy fishing. I just ate there.
There are several packages on the menu here. His name alone food waterfront. So yeah dominant fish menu. There snapper, milkfish, grouper, shrimp, squid, crab, and his friends. The menu there is a packaged, some are alone.

Tires Go To menu alias package Rp 15 000an, there are B1, B3, and B4. It contained rice, vegetables, chili grind and the S., iced teas, and fruit. The difference is only in the side. Meka can use grilled fish, fried calamari, or grilled scallops. I chose the grilled scallops berlauk package only.
Actually I drool see grilled snapper. But they're expensive, Rp 9,000 per ounce. The problem turned out we could not buy just one ounce. "At least five ounces," said the girl cute waiter there.
I remember in my wallet just stay around Rp 70 thousand. So after my reckoning, means I will not be enough money to buy five ounces of fish. Anyway five ounces is also too much to eat themselves. I said no so the message grilled fish despite wondered.
Orders sorted out. I waited while enjoying the atmosphere.
About 15 minutes later my order arrived. Package Rp 15 thousand with a side dish of mussels. It contained only four shells. Really iprit sacks. But after that fish comes grilled snapper is not so my message. In my heart I was wondering, this makes the package or count yourself huh?
My basic lazy to ask questions, I just brush it grilled fish. If the message is not rejected as too sorry for the waitress. Taste the food there is not too special. Lost than in Jimbaran.
But at least there is a new reference on where to eat fish. Tomorrow, tomorrow I will probably go there again.

Blog, Updated at: 7:29 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment